We hold up signs in cities and get strangers to talk to us. We learn things we never would’ve learned from people we never would’ve met. We talk about anything and everything, just for fun. Come join us!
To get started we’ll meet at Harvard Square. Before spreading out to start conversations, we like to take a group photo, so be on time. We'll be out there for about 2 hours, but stay as long as you wish. Sometimes at the end of the day, we like to get together to eat and share stories/conversations of the day.
What you'll need to do:
• RSVP to let us know you're coming so we can bring you a sign to use.
• Check out these items that explain what to expect, what to do, and how we start conversations:
- How to FreeIC Write-up: http://www.freeic.org/how-to
- FreeIC: How-To Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVtV0e0cFts
• If you're still on the fence/nervous about coming out, check out this collection of testimonials, stories, and general reactions from people who've gone out previously: https://FreeIC.org/testimonials