We hold up signs in cities and get strangers to talk to us. We learn things we never would’ve learned from people we never would’ve met. We talk about anything and everything, just for fun. Come join us!
To get started we'll meet at the Bridgestone Arena Sign. Before spreading out to start conversations, we like to take a group photo, so be on time. We'll be out there for about 2 hours. Sometimes at the end of the day, we like to get together to eat and share stories/conversations from the day.
What you'll need to do:
- RSVP to let us know you're coming so we can bring you a sign to use.
- If you’ve never FreeIC’d before check out these links which explain what to expect and how we start conversations:
- How to FreeIC Write-up: http://www.freeic.org/how-to
- FreeIC How-To Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVtV0e0cFts
- The Feed SBS VICELAND FreeIC Feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOW-ZdzQGPo
- If you're still on the fence or nervous about coming out, check out this collection of testimonials, stories, and general reactions from people who've gone out previously: https://FreeIC.org/testimonials
Keep up with us on Twitter for any last minute changes.
Have any questions? Hit us up on Slack or shoot us an email.
We'll see you then!